Walking in Relationships of Mutuality
Our Inherited Cause
We've inherited a cause to rebuild, and restore a relationship with our Native brothers and sisters.
We are looking to plant churches and foster development in urban, reservation and rural centers that have strong Native populations. We advocate for a call to reconciliation and common story identity among our churches and Presbyteries that leads us to a fresh, and deeper love and respect for our First Neighbors.
There are annual financial needs to support Jeb's mission. If you would like to partner with him in this ministry through prayer and financial support you can do so here. All donations are tax deductible and you will receive a mailed receipt for your gift.
How to Pray
As a prayer parter we'd request prayer for the following:
- Great Plains Gathering (church located in Billings, Montana) as they desire to create a sense of family and home among the congregation. Pray as they develop an authentic multi-cultural congregation that reflects both their context and the Gospel.
- Sacred Road Ministries (located in Yakama, Washington) on the Reservation as they reach out to the community through Hope Fellowship Church Services, and the various ministries for youth that they provide. For their acts of service, and mercy to their neighbors on the Reservation.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance for the planting of new works in strategic areas.
- Pray for restoration, peace, honor and hope to all Native Americans, and First Nations people.
- That our financial support needs would be met.
- For Jeb's health and vitality as he travels.